Monday, May 04, 2009

Training Week #3

I slacked off a bit this week, essentially just working out on Monday and Thursday. The badminton was not very strenuous but I guess kayaking training made up for it. Haha..

Did I mention how cute the J1s are? I must be getting old if J1s are starting to look young to me =/

Anyway, training will be affected this week since I would be having dinners here and there most of this week. Hopefully I don't gain weight! The highest I went to was 83.0kg and the lowest was 81.5kg. Unfortunately it didn't maintain and when I weighed myself this morning, it was still 83kg. Bleh.

Gymming later. Pray for people to stay at home because of swine flu and not go gym! Haha!

Activities:
2/5 Saturday - Kayaking Training
1/5 Friday - Badminton & Table tennis
30/4 Thursday - 60 lap swim @ Redhill (3km)
27/4 Monday - 5 km run in 30 minutes (6 mins/km)(14.4 mins for 2.4)

Stats:
Height: 1.8 m
Weight: 83.0 kg
BMI: 25.6 kgm-2

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.