Friday, May 29, 2009

Leaving.

It's the 3rd last day of work and I'm starting to clear out everything from my desk.

4 months seems to be a short time, but in this time I've had friends with some really funny colleagues. It's almost hard to leave.

The thing is, the job is just not as fulfilling as I expected it to be. Okay, so I didn't really expect anything before that, but I certainly did not expect unprecendented amounts of time staring at the computer screen having nothing much to do except blogging or surfing forums. Now I know why Ridzuan always does that!

Well, I don't know if I will miss this yet. It's a little too short and a little too soon to tell. Perhaps the respite I am envisioning and the exercise regime I am planning will fall through, and I will want to come out in search of money again. Who knows?

One thing I know is, as this chapter closes, another surely opens wide open. And I have to step boldly into the unknown!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.