Monday, May 04, 2009

Lay off the weights.

I have an inkling why Enqing and Ivan don't like going to the gym. I'm starting to find it quite irritating too.

The fact that there are so many people squeezed in the same room together with you is a major turn off. The groups of guys who pretend they are working out when they are actually just talking to each other makes me just want to scream or kill somebody.

Plus the fact that everyone seems to be looking at what you are doing, which makes it feel like I'm in a zoo enclosure.

Pfft. Looks like I am not going to go back any time soon.

Anyways, I did my abs and lats pull-down plus bicep and tricep curls. Then I ran 3km in 20 minutes on the treadmill. I couldn't squeeze out the rest because frankly, I just wanted to get out of the place. Haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.