Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Angels and Demons

So. I got jio-ed to watch Angels and Demons by Gracia and Yi Shin yesterday.

I must say it wasn't half bad, and the fact that the whole Vatican was reconstructed in a studio was very impressive.

Story wise, I didn't feel wowed, probably because I have read the story before. There wasn't much space for the actors to act, I felt. It was quite stifling because of the pace of the movie. You couldn't feel the deviousness of the Camerlengo or the wisdom of Robert Langdon. Very stiff.

Not very controversial either, probably because again, I've read the book before, and it seemed worse then.

3 stars!

Oh, the Makan Place near Great World is a different story though. I had a Prata Bomb with Cheese and it was absolutely fabulous. The Bandung was a little too sweet, but much better than most I've had. Wahhh

Pity I had to spend so much though.. Save save save!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.