Thursday, May 28, 2009

Choked Sink.

One blogs with the hope that whatever is felt within oneself can be shared with whoever that chances upon the little haven that one has built for himself.

There are certain things though, that cannot be shared. These are the things that stay clogged up in one's spirit, like a choked up sink. And that is exactly how I'm feeling now: like an old, choked up sink. For a while now, in fact.

It's an undercurrent of grouchiness coupled with irritation and a general feeling of disgust. I am hoping that this will go away with my leaving the company, but I really doubt so. After all, it has nothing much to do with the company.

I just need to scream it out, but I know I can't. Which really really sucks.

Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.