Friday, January 12, 2007

Last Night Out

My lame self is tempted to post Plus One's lyrics here with some tweaking. Hahas.. But I shall resist!

It's the last day!

Nervous.. Anxious.. Eager..

What to expect?!

Argh..

Anyways, I shall use up my last chance to blog in two weeks wisely.

I don't thank people often enough, so I will take the effort to do that today. It seems apt enough.

Thank you, gang, for all the fun times we have together. All the DotA sessions, all the HOME sessions, kBox, Scary Movies, or just hanging and chatting. Thank God for letting me get to know you guys. Tan Long, Rich, Ivan, Enqing, Jun Yuan, Liansheng, and chow...... rocks! =)

Thank you 05s6A for the wonderful 2 years we had together. I think you guys are the closest class I ever had except 6B. You people are really cool too. Hahas.. All chio bus and yan daos!

Thanks to Jamie for occupying my time on crushing you. (hahas.. hope you don't ever read this!) But yeah.. It's been fun, and it kept my mind off the A levels.. And you are a really cool person too! A truly unique and independent individual. But maybe sometimes it's nice to show people that you actually care..

Thanks to all my teachers, especially Ms Sam, the one teacher I'd never forget, Mrs Chan, for being motherly and caring and totally supportive of us all, Ms Goh, for tolerating my not practising for lessons and being a hip at a not-so-hip age, Cher, for being a wonderful coach.

Thanks to the kayaking team for being them. Being passionate at what we do, being determined to win.

Thanks for the church for helping me grow in Christ and as a person. Especially HP, Eunice, Uncle Simon, Aunty Hwee Kiaw and Chee Keen and Chee Kit and Yen Chin

Love all of you guys..

Hope I can stay in contact with all of you...

I'd definitely miss everyone!!!

Alright. That's done. NS, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.