Tuesday, January 02, 2007

It's 2007!

I can't really get used to the idea of 2007 yet. Year-lag! I feel like I am still in December hols for 2006. The Christmas lights are still there, and the MRTs are still bloody crowded! How could this be the end?

Just today, the gang was discussing about the huge expenses we would incur from bus trips because we are not kids anymore. HAIX. That means no cheap gym, no cheap swimming, and most importantly, NO CHEAP TRANSPORT!!

Man, I was so psyched when I turned eighteen cos I could finally watch M18 and go to clubs. Right now, it feels damn bad! Not worth it lorh. Clubbing is good for nothing except secondhand smoke and alcoholism. And there are no M18 movies this year except Scary Movie 4 which I watched on DVD!! I am totally not reaping the benefits of being 18!! Darn.

Darn. I just lost a game of Go with a 11 kyu person. Sorry for the weird jolt..

I was saying, it's 2007! That means the world has not ended yet. You remember those Armageddon scares near 1999? People were afraid of Y2K and then people said the world will end by misquoting Revelations 20:7. Hahas.. Don't hear much of such prophecies nowadays... except maybe the one on the Mayan calendar ending in 2012. Maybe people are starting to heed the Word that "it is not for you to know the times or periods that the Father has set by his own authority".

Hmm.. I don't really know what to look forward to this year. Good results, I hope. I shall not worry about it because I committed all my exams to God, and like what Chee Keen said, I shouldn't insult God by worrying about what I already left to Him.

I hope I get wonderful section mates too. And a good company. And get into OCS! And hopefully get posted to Air Force =) I was thinking.. maybe I can be a pilot when I come out to work! Best of all, I hope I get a girlfriend.. Hehs..

Just on New Year's Day, Jun Yuan, En Qing and I were talking about who will get attached first. Hahas.. We have this sub-group in the "gang" called the Jedit for all the "losers" who have no girlfriends nor history. That's Jun Yuan, En Qing, Dezhi, Ivan and Tan Long. Rich has history and Zhaoyu supposedly has eight exes. Hahas.. So that's that. We were thinking who will get out first. En Qing thinks me or Ivan, I think En Qing or Ivan. So I think Ivan will. =)

Oh, guess what? I am the chairman of the losers because I actually told the person I like that I liked her and still got nowhere. Ultimate lorh! Wah. So sad. Hahas.. So hope I get a girlfriend next year! .. I mean this year.

Anyway, today was spent at gym and HOME. Wah... Ivan got this wonderful new game <> Surabashii desu!! But I still think Narutimet 3 is nicer larh.. Waiting for 5 to come out this spring.. Which is now, I think.. Man, Bleach was fun for all the Bankais and Shikais. The graphics and gameplay is really quite cool. Makes me wish I had a PS too! Haix. Have to wait for NS money for a PS3 larh.. God drop me a sack of money!!

Well.. yeah. Nothing much to report. Pray that tomorrow would bring good weather for me to run! =))

Till next time.. I go watch Tian Wai Fei Xian on tape le. Why must lovers part? Haix.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.