Friday, January 05, 2007

Video Wednesdays

I have decided to initiate Video Wednesdays to spice up this place! Basically, I will post up videos from YouTube or somewhere else which I found interesting to share. Cool right? Hehs.. I thought this up while walking home from Khatib after watching a video at Ivan's.

Why Wednesday, you ask? That's cos Video Wednesdays makes the short-form VW. Volkswagen! Super cute brand of cars don't you think? I was thinking VW Beetle. Hahas.. So that's that!

And why am I posting videos on a Friday when it's called Video Wednesdays? Well, who said a blog had to make sense? =P

How to chat someone up on the train, bus or tube

Link to VideoJug Video

There are some other funny videos in the list too, like How to be the Perfect Boyfriend, How to be the Perfect Girlfriend, and How to Kiss Someone Passionately. Enjoy! Check out VideoJug too for more absurb videos to teach you how to live life. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.