Saturday, January 27, 2007

Happy Birthday, Ivan!

We went to celebrate Ivan's birthday today at Marina Square. We went for dinner at Jack's Place then cake at Sweet Secrets.

Hmm.. I wonder how we took so much time just to do two things. Hahas..

Really, I thank God for this group of friends. They are like an oasis in the desert! We can talk about anything in the world larh. And I feel zero-ed. Hahas.. Like a rifle being equalised after a loonnngggg time. Or maybe like being cleaned up and freshened up.

Ivan looks weird with longer hair. I think I'm too used to seeing his normal cut. Hahas.. But it's a fresh look. I support it! We should all leave our hair long before NS. The aunty will snip it all off at $2. Worth the money! But then.. they have no skill larh.. just anyhow shave.

I feel like I can go back to camp and face BMT again. =) Jiayou, me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.