Thursday, January 04, 2007

LAN Shop

Hellos! Guess what? I'm blogging at the LAN shop! We were just playing DotA in which I totally owned a game. Yes, Tan Long, muahahahas..

Right now, I have thoughts of a possible identity theft passing through my mind. Can you imagine? The lao ban niang can probably access what I am writing right now! And someone might use some key remembering program to save all my passwords! By tomorrow, maybe this blog would be deleted. Hmmm...

Anyways, the day was fairly tiring. Gym-swimmed in Tampines (again!) and went to Century Square to makan at Sakae. Then I saw Jamie's friend! He called my name out loud and then I gave a really puzzled look I think. So paiseh that I couldn't remember his name lorh.. Was it Darryl? Hmm... That bothered me quite a bit. But wah, I was impressed. He remembers my name! I must be famous. Haha..

Army Market was the next stop. Not as I would imagine it. Really small, actually. Not how one would envision a market to be at all. And the things they sell are rreeallllllyyyyy boring.. Can't imagine that I would be facing those things for the next two years from next Saturday on. Oh wells!

Gee.. Rich is blogging next to me, and I am thinking "wow, he writes a hell lot more than me. shit. wish i could blog like him. like at least with some humour." Arghs. Self-loath overcomes me. Hmm.. that sounds kinda like Lians.

Alright. I think I should shut up le. Nothing much to say anymore.. Other than.. Hm. Nevermind. Doesn't really matter what I say. It won't happen. So.. see you and you and you and you and you! And tag please. Feels really leng qing here. Thanks arh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.