Saturday, January 06, 2007

Home away from home

I'm trying to figure out how to put the links to each "label" on my links list. Apparently Blogger Help isn't of much help in this area. And I don't want to have to copy and paste everytime I create a new label! Argh. If only administrators look at our blogs everyday and see who complains. Hahas.. Then they can help me solve this problem. =) Maybe I should just write an e-mail when I find the time to...

Well well.. I won Tan Long in DotA today! Hahas.. Actually not really. We were trying out the 2 new heroes on The Scourge side in map 6.39 and I lost terribly with the agil hero while Tan Long also lost terribly when we swapped heroes in the next game.

The agil hero was really quite sucky. His ultimate allows him to have a clone which can only have his boots, but the clone gathers experience and money. He was really sucky because of the low health he had. Only 700+! And the Dark Priest's damage was up to 79 lorh! How to not die? Tan Long was saying that it takes a pro to be able to use that agil guy.

Dark Priest is another story. Intel hero with strong base damage, and Poison Dagger. The ulti allows him to die without losing any money, and at the point of death he releases a 300 damage nuke at level 3. And he regens with full mana! Like OMG. Essentially, you don't want to kill him when you have low health. He also has 20 percent chance of reincarnating lorh. So it's really really.. wonderful.. I think he would get nerved sooner or later. Hope Sentinel side would come up with some strong heroes too!

I went Home after DotA. Hmm.. I still maintain my Narutimet 3 championship title. Hahas.. Strictly speaking, Tan Long still holds it since our showdown didn't really happen last year. But we all know I am the best. Muahahahas.. Looks like everyone is good at something. Tan Long has DotA, Rich has LOTR, I have Narutimet, Ivan has everything else. What about Enqing? Hmmmm.. That's why he would have a girlfriend first. Hahas.

I tried playing the LOTR game too. The graphics and sound were wonderful. I loved the way the arrows travelled across the space and hit the enemies causing them to fall backwards. Like so real-life! (Like I would know how it's like to be shot by an arrow) Superb larh.. Just that the skirmish I played was too disappointing at the end. The enemy base turned out to be quite sparse and empty. I was hoping for fortresses! All I found were silly tunnels. =( But wah.. Gandalf was qiang. Too bad my computer sucks too much to be able to play it. Haix...

Anyways, we had dinner again at Ivan's. So wen xin! We had multiple sporadic dinners at his house before, normally because we always stay till pretty late playing those games. It's really something to sit in a Home eating dinner on a dining table. I don't really get that at home. We eat out all the time. Not that I am complaining or anything, but it's really different. So warm! Hahas.. Emo!

Well, because of Home, I had to reschedule my meeting with Huimin to get back my Princess Hours and I had to return my Bleach comics later today (past 12 le). That means 60 cents fine for me! *sobs* The price you pay for fun. Hahas.. Actually thinking about it, sixty cents is quite cheap for so much fun. =)

Oh. I have a number of gatherings coming up. 05S6A and 6B gatherings. Finally.. 6B gathers again. I am really looking forward to it. Hope a lot of people go. So we can catch up! Wonder what they are doing le. Are they as bored as me? Are they working? Married already? Hahas.. Kidding lah. Hope the response would be good. God bless the gatherings!

Okae. Enough said. Go watch videos! Bubyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.