Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Xiaxue

I used to really like reading her blog. It's so interesting and daring!

I read it again just now, and to my shock, I found it boring. I guess when you scold someone else for everything, even things you possibly not know the head or tail of, just to show that you have an opinion, it gets tiring. Like a Kelly Clarkson CD screaming all the time till you grow numb of her.

I'm not saying she's not good. In fact, I think it's really cool that our blogging culture is so vibrant. And I think we really have to thank Xiaxue for that. But isn't there more to write about other than clubbing, stuff you bought, the nose job you had, and people you think are stupid?

Maybe I really am getting old. Or maybe I'm just not too fond of such stuff anymore. Haix...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.