Wednesday, January 03, 2007

It's about time..

.. that I hit the beaches of Singapore!! No, not to show off my hot glob, but to take photographs..

I've been waiting forever a Nikon to arrive in the mail, but it seems like I'm not going to get it. I'll have to make do with my FinePix A203. It's vulgar, I know..

I've always wanted to walk around taking photos of things around Singapore and try to expand my limited photography skills. Just never imagined that I would be walking everywhere alone though..

Now that I think of it, no one would want to walk around with me while I take photographs. Hahas.. Now that everyone is working or waiting to die, like what my brother says..

If only Singapore had beautiful sunsets and sunrises like the one I saw in Port Dickson!! Too bad I didn't bring my camera with me then. Or else you would be looking at a Malaysian sun instead of a Thai one. Too bad our little island is blocked by Indon and M'sia and all we can see are huge oil tankers and cargo ships. Haix.

So anyway, I guess I'd be going out the next few days to be trigger happy =) Snap snap snap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.