Sunday, February 11, 2007

so little time so much to do

I thought I would just blog one entry before I book in, even though I know no one would read it. (Cos everyone is either in the army or busy working..)

The past two weeks went by faster than the previous two weeks.

I learnt quite a lot of myself.. Like how I tend to judge people, like how I get nervous when asked to step up to the plate. I actually began to loathe myself a little more. Kept thinking of how cynical I've become, how things were better in the past.

Truth is, I feel displaced. It seems like army life has left me without a place to call my own. Tekong is not my home, my home is not my home, my blog is left neglected, my friends are all busy with their own thing.. I pretty much have nothing left.

Once again, God showed me that He's there. Even as I dislike my iniquities, even as I find that there are things I cannot control, He's there to tell me that He loves me, and that it doesn't matter that I am flawed. And that He will always be with me.

I don't know if that's enough. In all honesty, I prefer people too. Hahas..

The worst of BMT is over, I guess, with field camp out of the way.. Just wish things could be slower, and I can settle down a little.

Hsia Pin talked about feeling lonely yesterday. It's strange that it's exactly how I feel. Not that there's no one around me. Just that.. I don't feel like I can talk to anyone at all.. Haix...

-shrugs- Maybe I would stop feeling this way soon. Book in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.