Monday, July 24, 2006

Uber Siannesssss..

My sister was just back! It was unexpected. I was just playing maple and she popped in. Hahas.. It's nice to see her! It's kind of boring when the 4 of us ain't together. It's like.. we talk less. Hm. Miss Switzerland is right you know, family is the most important thing in the world. That's why I don't suscribe to the family member hating game. Haix.

Life is a complex thing called mess. Attempt at Tan Long's attempt at lian's italicisation of words. Hehs..

Anyway, I want to annouce that I just apologised to someone else for saying something bad again! Treat it as a kind of self-affirmation that I am on the right track to recovery. I realised today that I really do shoot off my mouth without thinking. And it hurts people. Well, that person said she doesn't care, but it doesn't mean I should do it you see. And if people don't care it's either because they are 1. super proud, 2. super empowered (think Oprah), or 3. lying. I think that person belongs to the 2nd group larh. Work of Adam Khoo it seems.. I secretly find it frustrating though. It's like a bullet-proof vest thick wall that I can never get through to.

Right, I was talking about my road to recovery. Er.. not exactly, since I don't have some addiction or illness. But yeah. My road to learning to be nice to people and not suan them. It's strange how I swore I would stop being sensitive to others some time back, and how I am trying to be sensitive again. Tsk.

Life is a scale on which we must balance.

Philosophical eh? Hahas.. I am beginning to like the italics. Curvay!!

So to cut it short, I apologised, and yeah. I shall learn to shut my trap before bad things leak out next time. Yupps.

School was sian today. I know it's gotta do with the 12am last night. I fell asleep during Econs and GP, and I just had no will or heart to go for Physics remedial, so I just went home. Finished reading Introducing Foucault! Turns out he wasn't that great after all. Hmm.. he died of AIDS due to excessive shagging with gays. Interesting eh?

Well.. nothing much to say. Unless you want to know that I now have no money to get back to Orbis from Ellinia. I am resorting to killing Curse-eyes in Tree Dungeon! Argh. Sians. I miss the cute lil Jr Grupins......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.