Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Midyear Exam: Day Six

One more day people! ONE MORE DAY.

Econs was.. Let's just say I'm most confident about Econs because I actually studied for it. I wouldn't say that it's easy. In fact I already know I have 4 questions wrong in MCQ. But I am hopeful. I don't want to put myself down by telling myself that I could end up getting a D and I would be all disappointed cos I studied at still failed. (Yes, D is a fail to me. Haix. Thinking of all the Fs is killing me)

Case study of Japan was quite a killer. I had no idea what the last question was asking. What does this mean? ".. discuss the impact of high costs on Japan's economy." All the time we were talking about deflation, GDP, consumer prices, unemployment and Japan's insane saving habits (paradox of thrift), then this pops up. How do I substantiate the effects of high costs when I have no data to? Argh. I was left with ten minutes when I started anyway. So I smoked. Started talking about how the higher costs of Japan as compared to China would bring about a lower demand for Japanese goods, hence resulting in deflationary pressure. Makes sense? Yes right?!

My hair is starting to really irritate me. All the time during the exam I was scratching it. It's like super thick at the back, and just really messy. Man, I wonder how girls actually stand having hair that is so long. It must be a daily torture. I want to cut my hair soon! And maybe go for some herbal treatment to get rid of my dandruff and sweat. Hmm.

Well. Last day le. I am gonna put in all my strength and go down fighting, God willing. Actually, it's been getting better and better. It's amazing how God works. I found it hard to pray for exams at the start. How? Am I supposed to demand good results or what? And I don't even have the right cos I am so faithless. But well, what Dr Khoo said a few weeks ago really stuck in my mind. Don't focus on how bad I am, but focus on how good God is. So yeah.. I've been praying for wisdom and His presence with me, to help me get through the exams. I actually asked for good results too.. hehs.. but only God willing.

We shall see. I have much to learn yet. Maybe a fall would help me more than I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.