Friday, July 07, 2006

Midyear Exam: OVER!!!!

YAYYY!!! IT'S FINALLY OVER!!

The last paper was finally over yesterday. A nightmare, really.. I didn't want to disappoint Mrs Chan, and I said I wanted to go down fighting, but it seems like I really did chao badly for the paper. The MCQ was still alright, but the short answer questions were really.. killer. Killer not in the sense that it's really difficult, only in the sense that I didn't study, therefore I don't know. Sad, isn't it?

Well, I quickly put it behind me. Disappointment can't last long in the face of the end of exams. Hehs.. We (eelings, mk, Jamie, Alicia, Genial and I) went to gai gai in Bugis after that. Eeling brought us to this cafe called Miss Clarity. It's like.. super cool! They have books there for you to read while you dine, and the food is really great. I was quite doubtful that the food could be good when I first saw the decor though. It's really... LOUD. Yeah. That loud. Colourful.. gaudy. Hmm.

Did I mention that the food's great? I bought a Chicken Cordon Bleu and it tasted like really good KFC without the oil. Somehow they managed to cook the breast just nice enough to make it tender. Wow. The sauce was really nice too.. And the mango sorbet!

The dessert is so good that it deserves a new paragraph. So I bought this Choc cake thing.. I forgot the name.. It's just super moist, hot, melting, brownie-like cake. Darn! The auntie was saying I would go crazy over it. I think I am. Hahas.. I've got to go there again!!!!

Anyone wants to go out for a meal one of these days? ;) But you might have to wait till after 12 July... My comp comes first! That's just next Wed. Argh.. quite stressful to have to rush up to my previous physical state with 4 trainings left. Just hope that I can make it. I really want to win!!!! Pray for me yeah? I am serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.