Monday, July 31, 2006

Day Out!


Charcoal FINE FOAM FACIAL CLEANSER
S$16.90

I bought myself the Charcoal FINE FOAM FACIAL CLEANSER I wanted from THEFACESHOP today!

Apparently it's supposed to work wonders for my combination/oily skin. Hmm.. I actually used the Acerola cleanser my sister left behind in the toilet, and it wasn't too bad, so I thought I would try Charcoal which was recommended by a magazine. I've yet to try it, but I hope it's good!

Anyway, I went to Taka with Mei Kuan and Alicia today. FOOD TOUR!

I wanted to treat mk to brownies cos it was her birthday mah.. I ended up inviting Alicia and eelings and Jamie and David too.. But David's "circle of friends" pang seh'ed us cos it was too far.

Man, you should really go Taka and eat the things there.. We had brownies, tako pachi, and dimsum.. I ordered this really good brownie called Fudgy Chewy Gooey Brownie. Oh man.. if heaven tasted of nuts and chocolate, it would taste like this. And it was only $2.80! Gotta find more excuses for me to go to Taka to eat it again. Muahahahas.. It's between the fruit juice stall and near the Haagen Daz if you are interested ; )

Don't try the Char Siew Sou from the dim sum stall. It was really bad.. and the tako pachi was a little too expensive for me. $2.20 for three balls! I bought the dim sum at $2.50 for three lorh..

Anyway, we saw the gigantic Harrold's bear there too. Man, I wish I have a super good digicam to carry around! Look at the photo larh. It's pixelated even when it's so small.. And the Olympus is falling apart on me. Haix..

I can't wait for Grey's Anatomy! I wanna know what happens to Meredith with her hand on the bazooka ammo.. In the meantime, I shall do my homework. Econs, Math, and Chem!

WO YAO JIA YOU LE! NI YE JIA YOU!! =)

PS: Mei Kuan, if you are reading this, that toxic thing is called Toxic Shock Syndrome, which is a potentially fatal bacterial infection. Hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.