Wednesday, September 23, 2009

You Found Me



I guess it's evident enough that I haven't been in the best of moods lately. I just need to get stuff off my chest but there's nowhere to dump it to but here..

Heard this song when we were at Timbre@Substation for Yishin's farewell dinner. Have fun in England! Party hard and get loads of chicks! I think it's always a good idea to get an overseas education. The experience you gain would be priceless, not to mention the alternative culture that you get to experience. I'm jealous! I wish I had the money to study overseas too =/ Mer!

Frankly speaking, I'm not sure why I have been feeling so down lately. I guess part of the reason is the stress. The workload is not such that I cannot handle, but enough that it irritates me to no end.

I really hope tomorrow is better than today =/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.