Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Whatever works.

It's gonna be my piano exams tomorrow! I have been playing 3 pieces for one freaking year just for tomorrow, but I don't have the confidence that I can do well.

Why? Because I am a bloody slacker. =/ I don't practise as much as I would like, mainly because I have a complaining neighbour and a father who looks over my shoulders too much. Those might very well be excuses though..

These few days are less stressful as compared to last week, but I am still feeling an overarching sense of dread, mainly coming from the fact that I know I am slipping in my studies. Not exactly that I don't know how to do stuff, just that I feel like I am spending less and less time on it. I have to start regulating my life! Start putting my schoolwork first!

On other news, I am still having difficulty finding a vice-director for Digital Media and Publicity. I never knew that people with Photoshop skills or website maintenance skills were in such short supply. Now I do. Almost none of the people I know in Bizad knows how to use Photoshop. Those that do know feel too jaded and sian about it to want to pick it up as my Vice. Which of course, makes me a sad sad person. =(

Other than that, nothing much is bothering me, which is a good thing =) I just hope that the myriad of things that I have to do/attend to would lessen!

I feel generally tired these days, so I shan't banter further. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.