Sunday, September 27, 2009

Oh take me back to the start...



Why are there people reading my blog from the US? And it's not just from Cornell University. It's from Chicago and Kansas! Makes me feel a little weirded out. I guess I ignorantly thought that this was my little space to blog as I will. -shrugs-

I decided to post an emo song anyways, mainly because I am taking a break from studying about Sensitivity Analysis. It's The Scientist by Coldplay. A very old song, but still almost new to me.

If you have a chance, watch their official MTV on YouTube. It's pretty cool how everything is filmed in rewind. I want to learn how to do that!

Oh huuuuuu huuuu huuuu huuu huuuuu.
Ah huuuuuu huuuu huuuu huuu huuuuu..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.