Sunday, September 27, 2009

Mr Suan's Version of A Photo A Day!


I wanted to post 吴克群‘s 爱太痛 for this post, but I decided it was too emo and would only serve to depress me further. So instead, I decided to post this photograph Rich took on my birthday dinner at Timbre@Substation!

If I remember correctly the swirling lights was the tiny electric candle they had on the tables. The last time I went, they didn't even have those anymore. I guess customers are assumed know to bring night vision goggles!

This photo was stolen from Rich's Facebook album. I did some photoshopping to make it look more interesting and to make the swirls glow more. Generally I like it! =) I guess I am more of the overphotoshopper. LOL.

Management Science midterms is tomorrow!! Hope I can finish everything by tonight..!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.