Monday, September 07, 2009

Update!

It's been quite a while since I last blogged.

There's a lot of stuff swimming up in my head and I wish I could sieve each thing out like what Dumbledore does in Half-Blood Prince. Alas, life is not fiction.

One of the most important update is of course the fact that I got into Bizad Club's 23rd Management Committee! I'm the latest Director of Digital Media and Publicity =) With it comes so much responsibility and stuff to do that I am frankly quite intimidated. Hopefully I survive..

On the school work front, I'm starting to catch up after one whole week at Bazaar one week back. Just hope that I can maintain some kind of momentum and really MUG! Midterms are coming soon, and it's really really scary =S

Do pray for me yah? I need strength to do my work. And you read this!! Jiayou too. =D Let's all work hard towards our goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.