Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The beginning of knowledge.

A serious man is a handsome man. =D I think i look totally shuai in this photograph. LOL.

On a more serious note, I think I can't finish my econs revision by today. =( I am still at Indifference Curves, which means I still have Production and Cost to cover on top of doing all the tutorials again just to make sure I understand my concepts. These past two tutorials had me scratching my head because I didn't really know how to apply what I read to the questions. Hopefully Fu Qiang sets an okae paper that I can score in!

The photo of the day could have been a beautiful moon tonight, but I didn't have my camera with me. So here's a substitute and a reminder for myself to mug harder!

I was planning on running today too, but it seems like the wrong time. I shall go swim tomorrow morning! - that is if I wake up in time.. Perhaps it's time to revive that training log of mine eh? Hahas.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:03 PM

    hi! im currently doing BSP1005B and i happened to come across your blog. the tutorials have been a pain too for me and i was wondering if you could let me know if the exam questions were as challenging as the tutorial questions or nothing like the tutorial questions (and more like what was taught in lecture).

    thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    The exam questions would actually model what was in the tutorials in terms of style. That said, they will only set questions that are taught in the lectures.

    Sometimes the tutor will put in some tougher questions in the tutorial to test your understanding. My exam paper was much more straightforward, so no worries! =)

    ReplyDelete

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.