Wednesday, September 30, 2009


Yes, this is kind of gay. After our daily studying (my creating of newsletter) stint in the Bizad Clubroom, we decided to go back to PGP to mug. I appeared in similar clothes as Xumao after I showered. LOL. Gay buds ftw!

It totally wasn't planned! Somehow we were just both wearing the OCS white shorts and a black singlet. Hahas. So I decided that this should be the photo of the day and whipped out my MBP to take a PhotoBooth shot. Muahahahas.

Anyways, today was pretty boring with Marketing and SS lectures. I miss Dr Sai Siew Min =/ Somehow I like her SS lectures more. Sobs.

Oh oh! I finished creating the Bizad newsletter today and it's called BIZNUS! A pun on Business, obviously. And I am totally in love with my own creation. LOL. TAKE A LOOK:
ULTIMATE CHIONESS right? Hehs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.