Thursday, September 17, 2009

Jesus Take the Wheel.



I was reading the lyrics for Jesus Take the Wheel when I saw the lyrics "and she saw both their lives flash before her eyes" when the memories of Tan Long flooded in.

"Saw his life flush past".

That was really a good one. Hahas. I can't really remember the last time I had fun. And I really miss the times we had fun just doing silly things. Like posing for an MTV in the swimming pool. Or deciding whether or not to hurl abuses at Hana. Or even just the many DotA sessions and arguing about which hero is stronger and what item does what.

Life is just not that great for me right now. And I know I will get out of it soon. Just need some time to breathe, catch up, forget about my lousy exam.. and everything will be alright.. I hope.

Jesus, take the wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.