Sunday, September 27, 2009

I've got a feeling.

Mousehunt is undergoing maintenance, and I am quite sick of TRYING to study, so here's some blogging!

It's Chee Keen's birthday today (HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEE KEEN!) so we kind of celebrated a little for him with a cake in church. Yays! Chocolate cake! I kinda chose it so I could eat it. LOL.

I am looking at Chor Seng's Photo a Day and thinking of starting the same thing. In fact, there are quite a number of people on Facebook doing photo-journalling by posting a photo a day. Most of which is quite emo - but that's besides the point. If I do succeed, i.e. overcome the laziness to upload photos every day, you'd see more posts and photos!

Anyways, the midterms will start tomorrow, and I still don't feel totally prepared for it. Looks like the Army syndrome is not that easy to get rid of. I don't feel like I am studying in Uni at all! Feels more like work. And I have a tendency to not bring work home. Hahas. That's a big problem for me. Been sleeping and eating this whole weekend and doing scarcely anything productive. Arghs!

Hopefully tomorrow's gonna be a good day. Speaking of which, watch this! It's totally awesome pawsome! It's on Facebook so I can't embed it. But really. WATCH IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.