Thursday, October 19, 2006

Toodeloo!

This entry was sparked off by a video I saw in YouTube about an old WW2 veteran who died recently. He spent the last week or two of his life recording himself and talking about life in general, and eventually about the war and its ravages.

I thought it particularly relevant and interesting since I was blogging about Flags Of Our Fathers yesterday.. I haven't had the time to finish watching everything, so I thought I'd post the link up here so that I can remember it, and you can watch it too.

It's amazing what YouTube is doing for people. The spoofs and funny videos aside, this new media has brought about a new outlet for people just like Martin to share things we would otherwise never have known. Hopefully it's going to do the same for many other people as time goes by..

Here's the vids
..

Toodeloo, and ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.