Thursday, October 12, 2006

=)

I told myself that I just have to blog today. Why? Because I am not 'depressed'! I think this blog has been too sad for too long. I've been using it to vent my frustrations and disappointments, but not to record little things that delight me.

I am starting to think that I can do better for the coming A's after gaining the momentum to study yesterday. The many practice papers that the college has been making me do did expose my many lapses in revision, but in a sense I do feel as if I can face it now. Learning and changing as I go now!

The day wasn't rive with problems about the prom either. Seriously, I was quite surprised that Peck Hor would eventually be alright with Genial. I expected him to be more stubborn about it. Hmm.. he seems to have changed to become more easy-going since earlier this year. That's good..

Other than that, I got my result slip today! It's final: D D D D. Gee.. bad omen eh? Dead Dead Dead Dead. But that's better than I thought, and I am quite alright with it. I know I can do better than that in the A's. Soon enough you will see a straight A student right before you!!!!

Hmm.. I got to learn how to make straw stars from Alicia too! It's really quite cool. You just fold and fold, and then.. tada!!

A star is born!!

This was made from Jun Xiong's straws. He was the guy who got me interested anyway because he was doing all these stars.. Hmm. He might be making like 3344 or 521 of these stars for someone bah. Hahahahahas... wah. Reminds me of the time when I bothered to fold stars. So silly. Hahas..

We took some photos while studying also..


So yeah.. it was an altogether fun day with Mr Kwek cracking us up with his antics during his speech at assembly. Wah. When did I go from hating his reforms to laughing at this quirkiness? Time has really past quickly eh? One more day to the end of school days ever. Doesn't feel like it at all..

Hope I get more of such days to share!

And Blogger people, if you are reading this, I am not operating a spam blog!!!! grr..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.