Saturday, October 28, 2006

今天

OMG!!! 宫 is becoming really exciting!! I am so tempted to watch the VCD but Mummy's stashing it away after she finishes so that I can't!! Caijing is so cute lorh.. and the Prince also.. ah.. they look so ideal together!! *gush*gush*

Because I am catching the K-Wave slow, I got quite obsessed with metal chopsticks recently. I actually asked Chow and Ms Pan if they knew where I could get my hands on a pair. Guess what I found out today?! I actually have 5 sets of them right in my own home in the utensils drawer. 5 FREAKIN' SETS!! OMG. Hahas.. So I kapok-ed one set and I am embarking on Mr Suan's recycling campaign to use the same chopsticks for all my meals to save on wooden ones =)

Anyways, I really wanted to blog about what I sms-ed today. Oh, I feel like my Chinese is chao powerful. So long never write le still so 棒. Hahas.. Here's the sms...

“昨天我想通了一件事。等待也是生活重要的一环。因为一直以来精彩的日子突然平淡了下来,自己无法适应而无聊,开始会羡慕生命似乎比我辉煌的人,也不断地寻找再次的刺激。自己却没有看到自己的将来会充满着未知的精彩!

很傻吧?... ...”

That was my attempt in explaining my restlessness these days, and I really think it's true. Many people face the same problem I think. But the revelation struck me hard yesterday that 'Waiting is really just another part of Life'. We actually spend more time waiting for things to happen then when they really do, so it's foolish to want life to be interesting and be on the move all the time. God puts us through boring and times of dryness so we can enjoy excitement and novelty when they come - in the form of NS next year!

After that sms I actually felt unexpected relief, like a weight lifting off me. Feel so much better now! =)

In other news, I spent 5 hours in BK today studying.. Didn't know I had it in me to mug for so long in one stretch. Hahas.. Econs again.. but I really feel super productive today. I will award myself next week with buying a shirt! Muahahahahas..

-echo- ahahahas.... -echo-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.