Friday, October 27, 2006

Hitherto...

Hellos!

Back for an update before I plunge back into Econs. The last few days have been spent all on Econs such that I am beginning to get worried that the rest of my subjects are being neglected too much. Been going out to study too, so I've actually managed to do more as compared to when I was at home..

Hmm.. I have been taking photographs too! It was a pity that we couldn't go to the Canon Photo Marathon IV 2006.. I know I probably wouldn't win, but it would have been fun.. I loved this photo which won a Merit in the "History" assignment. There's a certain rustic feel to it which I still don't know how to photoshop. Haix.

Anyway, here are some things I saw these 3 days which caught my eye...

The ugliest Tweety ever! I really love Tweety of all Loony Tunes characters cos he's so cute and clever! But this one I saw at Popular in Northpoint was just disgusting.. The eyes are too big le larh!!

This was taken yesterday when I was whiling my time away with Chow and Ms Pan..

Grr.. you can't imagine the stress going out with them man.. Suaning and bitching at each other like crazy. Especially chow with his 'late-night syndrome'. He supposedly bitches a lot at night cos he goes cranky when he's tired. I have a better way of going cranky - I go silent. No [negative] externalities!

This I took today in Guthrie House at 6th Avenue while waiting for Mavis, Teckie's friend. I was out with Teckie and Chow after we went gymming. I thought this pattern looked really beautiful with the spiderweb effect and the light filtering in. I did some editing to show only the sky.. You should have seen the sky - GORGEOUS.

We were planning on going to Holland V but we had a loooonng wait, and the heavens decided to pour and Time wasn't merciful to us. Ended up going home after 50 minutes of mugging. Quite unproductive really. But that's compared to no studying at home. So I am glad.

I should have taken photos of the fuchsia/magenta chairs we saw at Sixth Avenue too.. They were really special because of how fugly they looked. I was telling Teckie that it's probably to stop people from stealing chairs from the kopitiam.. Interestingly, I saw similar plastic chairs in along Sembawang on my way home. Hahas..

This and the photo below were taken when we (the family) went to Clark Quay to celebrate Mummy's birthday at Jumbo. I superlove the roof they have installed and the fountain right outside Marrakesh!

I took a photo of the roof at night some time before.. but this is the "day version" of the photo.. Look at the patterns! Really really pretty. Alas, the camera-phone has limited panorama. No way I could take photos of the whole thing without driving myself to the ground in the attempt. I want Canon EOS 400D!!!! ='( Okae, stop dreaming.

This photo was taken right at the fountain I was talking about, together with JOY. I like taking photos with a story. Look how happy the dad is with his SON?!

I myself am beginning to love boys too.. No, not in a pedophilic way, but in a I-want-a-baby-boy-when-my-wife-to-be-gets-pregnant way. Aww.. they are just so cute!! And I established yesterday when I heard a baby girl scream that girls are just too screamy. Boys are better because they just shout and run around and - according to Teckie - claw at you. But hey, girls do that too.. so boys are better!

I don't think I ever got a chance to run through fountain with my own day, so this photo says a lot. Don't you just feel like having a family right here right now?! I wish I were in Africa or something! Then I can bring my kid to the Niagara Falls and we can run past it =D

Alas, family is still far away. One is about enough for me right now. I only hope my kids won't hate me when I become a father...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.