Sunday, October 15, 2006

*sniff*sniff*

Blogger is in beta mode! They are introducing labels like other blogging site like TypePad and I hear there are going to be more cool ways to structure the layout of the page. The sad thing is, only a handful of people get to be in the beta trial, and I am not one of them! Grr.. So sad larh.. I want labels for my posts as well.. =(

Right now, I'm just blogging because I don't feel like I want to sleep yet. I know if I plop down on my bed, Zhou Gong is going to hit me with his hammer so hard that I would fall asleep immediately, but I am just not ready to sleep. That's a first! Hahas..

突然想起满天星星的那第一天。当时也不知道为什么会答应跟一个没见过面的人一起去看电影。那天好好玩哦!有多久了?三年吗?现在一切都淡了吧。彼此也没话好说了。我成为了记忆的一部分-天空里的一片云。若隐若现、若有若无。也无所为。因为是自己的想法,不能强制在别人身上。太多回忆的痛苦也竟是如此。

See, if I had a label in my blog, I can put this under "emo shit"! But I don't. =( I want!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.