Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Random Rant number... 3?

MA SE!

If there is one person I would want to be out of the Singapore Idol competition badly, it would be Joakim. By the way, yeah, I watch Singapore Idol. I think it's a good place to practise suaning skills really.. and it's the only place I can hear people croon like me! Hahas..

Back to Joakim. I think he's trying too hard to prove himself to people. And he's bordering on arrogance. That's really disturbing to me. His whole attitude is just.. bad. His singing is too whiney anyway. So, I'm sorry Joak, if I were Singapore, you would be out this week.

ANYWAY, back to me!!!!


Yeah.. I cut my hair. It's definitely nicer than my previous 'do....



I think I look a lot neater now. Hmm.. It's been really windy too. Hehs.. By the way, I airbrushed my pimples!! I feel like some magazine photo editor now. Lols.. Shit am I narcissistic or what?

I haven't been blogging for quite long.. I think I am losing the skill again! Things have to be practised constantly or risk being taken away. I think it's the same for everything. That's what I realised from Go and studying anyway..

Hmm.. what can I really say now?

School life has become really unbearable for me. It was pleasant for the longest time, then it just became bad. I begin to dread going to school and yearn going home all day. It's kinda bad because I normally don't get work done at home. With the prelims coming so near, this is kind of a suicide for me.

I know the cause of the problem, but it's nothing I can solve. I am hoping it would just pass out of my system as everything does. Like let me forget about it, and just move on, get some new revelation about how I should go about doing things and just start working again!!

Sitting at the bus stop today, I was reminded of certain things again. Sometimes I just wish I could start forgetting some things. Here's a song dedicated to the person I thought of!

Never Saw Blue Like That
Performed by Shawn Colvin
Written by Tom Kimmel, Jeff Franzel, Mark Luna


Today I took a walk up the street
And picked a flower and climbed the hill
Above the lake

And secret thoughts were said aloud
We watched the faces in the clouds
Until the clouds had blown away

And were we ever somewhere else
You know, it's hard to say

And I never saw blue like that before
Across the sky
Around the world
You've given me all you have and more
And no one else has ever shown me how
To see the world the way I see it now
Oh, I, I never saw blue like that

I can't believe a month ago
I was alone, I didn't know you
I hadn't seen or heard you're name
And even now, I'm so amazed
It's like a dream, It's like a rainbow, it's like the rain

And somethings are the way they are
And words just can't explain

Cause I never saw blue like that before
Across the sky
Around the world
You've given me all you have and more
And no one else has ever shown me how
To see the world the way I see it now
Oh, I, I never saw blue like that before

And it feels like now,
And it feels always,
And it feels like coming home

I never saw blue like that before
Across the sky
Around the world
You've given me all you have and more
And no one else has ever shown me how
To see the world the way I see it now
Oh, I, I never saw blue like that before

Oh, I, I never saw blue like that


Oh, I started thinking about this person I knew in primary school. Zhang Meixin. It's really strange, because the only memory I have of her was that we pretended that we were cooking with her handkerchief. That was really funny. Hahas.. I wonder if she's still out there somewhere. It would be really cool you know.. Hahas..

Well.. here goes my random rant. I should come back when I am more coherent. Hehs.. Takkaire..

Ja!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.