Wednesday, August 02, 2006

birthdaes

I must have been quite upset yesterday to start typing nonsense.

Today was quite bad too.. I went to school with a heavy head on my shoulders. Hmmm.. And I came back home feeling really dizzy. With a terrible headache. Maybe I can't study for too long in one day. Hmm..

Anyway, the season of birthdays are coming soon.. Today was Lester's birthday, and it's gonna be Genial, Jun Xiong and Xi Xun's on the 5th. And of course 11, 12, 13 are consecutive birthdays I am supposed to remember.

I'm gonna do something special this year: Forget all their birthdays.

Yeah. I'm a jerk. Hahas.. but I think we are going out for my brother's birthday, so I can't really forget that. But the rest.. well.. I don't know. I've just been too tired and busy for anything. Maybe I can just fade out of existence like I have been doing.. Fade into the background, into the past. That would be nice.

Well.. if you don't get an sms from me, here's wishing you a happy birthday beforehand. You know I love you all! I just need time to hide away from people. And things. Especially work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.