Thursday, August 03, 2006

Sorted Out?

The fact is, thinking about good things in the past don't make them come back. It only makes the present seem bleaker.

I've thought it through.. I might have really loved my life before (and I don't, because I just keep looking back and back), but it's the here and now I live in. It's really easy for me to think of so many things when a familiar song plays on my iPod, or when I see something. It is quite scary to think so much. I've often wondered if I am really crazy inside..

Life's like that I guess.. Countless days of telling yourself to get off your ass and move on. Hmm.. can this be what God means when he says to take up His cross daily? To choose to live, instead of muddling in the past, in sin, or whatever.

Memories exist for us to know that the present is much better than the past, and sweet memories exist to pepper our lives with sweet reminescences when things get tough.

So hey, I am just going to enjoy this thrill ride before its all over. Only 3 months left! That means I would only have so much time to spend with my present reality. Gotta grab every second of it before they turn into the past I want to be in. Gotta cherish my present!

And of course, work hard in the process!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.