Sunday, August 06, 2006

Photoblog!!!

I went to the plastic surgeon this weekend! Here's some pictures from his clinic as proof. Hahas.. too bad there's nothing from Nip/Tuck here. In case you were wondering, I didn't get my nose done. And yes, all my good looks are natural hohohohoho!-high shrilled laughter-


JJ Chua Rejuvenative Cosmetic & Laser Surgery
No Plastic!

Because he was so popular, we had to wait for like 3o minutes for our turn even though we actually booked an appointment at nine. From the consultation, we found out that he apparently has quite a few Mediacorp clients! Woah! Singapore is upgrading to Singlywood!


Shake leg shake leg!


Some paintings we took of that place.. notice the big boobs and huge eyes of the one on the right?
She had plastic!


We were so bored that I started taking pictures.. Here's the two paintings my sister insists that I took. Actually I don't know if this constitutes piracy. Hmmm.. Can I disclaim? Eh, don't catch me arh!


a photo of my sister =)

Here! She is the culprit. If you wanna catch, catch her! See how she's smiling smugly? Hahas..

More pictures taken at JJ's...


What an angel! Cute lil boy reading on a fountain.. and little kids eating grapes!

I couldn't decide if they were angels or boys, really.. but I settled on boys since they have no wings. Hmm..

The inside of a lamp.

I am super proud of this picture!


An empty seat. Waiting...

I really love the lighting for this seat..


Uncle taichi-ing in the midst of women doing yoga.

I can imagine the ladies here saying, si mi tai chi?! Hahas. Imagine if an ah peh barged into your True Yoga course you paid hundreds for



All good things have to come to an end, and we had to leave after linger for more than 2 hours in his comfortable sofas.. Ah..

There are more photos in the flickr, actually. Go take a look if you want. Hahas.. maybe I should show some I really like..

I actually went on the Orchard Road after JJ's and took some pictures on the way.

Ever seen a bull's dick?


I took this outside of Heeren. Go take a look if you want to. Hahas..



A national cow! Hmm.. Must be scared pale at the sight of the endowment of that bull. Lols! Check these cows out around the island.. I got this particular one at *scape

Traffic! And someone sticking an object into the butt of the lights..

Take that, traffic light!


Out of sheer vain for my shadow.


The golden arches present.. McKungfu!!!


Innocence

This little boy was playing with stones where I was waiting for the bus. It reminded me of the time when I was satisfied with playing stones too..



Thought I should be patriotic and end off with a flag. NATIONAL DAY IS COMING!!! Woot! Hang out your flags if you haven't man! The coffee club certainly has! Is there some competition I can join with this pic? Hey, I am patriotic!!! Hahas...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.