Saturday, August 05, 2006

fer-tor-gre-fee


Taken through a Nalgene bottle.

I am dreaming of getting a digital camera again! I actually figured out which one I want to get. The Panasonic Lumix DMC-F27. Man, it looks super chio with a silver finish!!

Sad to say, I would never have enough money to buy it. Argh.. In the meantime, I make do with the 2.0 megapixel Finepix A203 and the 3.2 megapixel Camedia C-160 which sucks more than the Finepix. To give you and idea of their difference, you just need to look closely at the picture I took of the Face Shop products, and this picture. The Face Shop was taken using the Olympus. Haix.

I actually started thinking about cameras again because I went to amk library with mk. Ahh!! At least she has a relatively good camera with functions to play with. My point and shoot cameras are quite useless. But I think I shall use them more.. At least liven up my blog! The entry looks much cooler with a picture. Hehs..

Anyway, check Toky's website out. The photographer is really good. I especially like one portrait of his of this girl with her messed up hair. Like. WAH. And if you want to see local talent in action, take a peek into supercolor1000's life.

Yep. It's getting really early. I'd better sleep. Gotta go to the plastic surgeon tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.