Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Sometimes when I think back, it still hurts.

But I want to think back! Because back was so beautiful, and now is just neverending work and endless assignments with the A levels looming.

It's funny how I can be so lonely in a world so full of people.

Life was tough then too.. but I had time on my hands, I had friends by my side not slogging to bloodbath a path to success. I had someone I could talk to.

It's amazing how difficult it is to talk to someone now. To even articulate anything.

Broken promises and tides of time have tsunamied everything away.. What's left is just scraps of memories like debris. Leaving me to wonder if the past really happened, or was just another figment of my imagination.

ARGH!!! I miss you. Oh well.. I shoulld remember that you are no longer you. You are kind of dead. What do you do when people you know are dead?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.