Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Fragmented

I really want to know what happened, but I shouldn't because it's really none of my concern. So should I find out or not?

When I found out that Liansheng was using my line, "If life could go on rewind, would everything be alright?", I was actually happy. Yeah Liansheng. Then again, I thought: is this not too angsty and being King Canute?

I really had fun today. I realise that I've come to love S6A, and I'd probably miss everyone as badly as I miss RI when all this is done and over with. Don't know if I would be able to handle that.. not seeing them again..

I suck at Agility heroes for dotA. Like if there was a really strong word for suck, like imbibe, I'd be an imbiber. Hm.

HML music is playing through the iTunes, and I kind of miss it. The Cheryl type of music that just relaxes you without you expecting it to. After all, it's opera. Maybe I like opera after all.. Hahas

Things are either meant to be or not meant to be. To actually find out, live life or read the bible.

Finally, I complete the rainbow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.