Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sick.

I was about to drive off for the evening service Tan Long invited me for when my head started spinning.. It was pretty scary really. Almost like the whole world was throbbing. I decided to U-turn in the end to get back before some accident happened. When I got out of the car, I broke into cold sweat and I was really dizzy. Looks like I'm sick....

Is this God's will? I thought of going for the service after talking to Chee Keen yesterday and deciding that it wouldn't do any harm to just go check it out even if I had reservations about Tan Long being so overtly enthusiastic. You see, I am on a quest to find my convictions and beliefs, so I am rather reluctant to plunge myself into a friend's church just because I know many people there. It might be a good start to my journey, but definitely not a destination in itself. Haix. But I guess it's difficult for people to understand. Somehow everyone just sees their own side of the story and their own picture in the whole story.

Anyways, I am feeling like crap now because my nose can't stop running and I feel clammy. Argh. HELP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.