Tuesday, December 29, 2009

afh;anvbaga'h

And so it happens again. It happened in O levels, it happened in A levels, it happened during law interviews, and it's happened again. It doesn't matter how good your CCA record is, it doesn't matter how well you can articulate, it doesn't matter that you are actually passionate about what you want to get into. All that matters is that you have good grades.

I got rejected by USP.. I can't say that I wasn't disappointed. Because I was.. More so than when I got by horrible CAP score. Somehow something inside me told me that I was gonna get it since we had such an enjoyable interview. Well, I guess I should have known. I merely forgot that everything in our fine country is based on silly numbers. 6 points, 62 points, now CAP 5.

Oh wells, just got to suck it up and sock it to them next sem!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.