Saturday, December 05, 2009

And the fun begins!

It's been so long since I blogged! Exams have since ended, and I have been lazing around since Tuesday. Hmm. I would have to say the week was rather eventful....

Papers ended on Monday with Management Science and Stats. YAY!

On Tuesday I decided to meet up with Tan Long and Ivan for lunch since I had nothing better to do, and Tan Long only had his Bio MCQ left. Somehow that meeting escalated to a gathering including Teckie and Chow. We went Aston-ing at Katong and played Mahjong at Tan Long's after. =DD

You know, when we were eating the vanilla eclair at All About Fries, I suddenly realised why we lasted so long as a clique. We actually don't have to do anything at all to have fun. Simply just sitting down together is an ultra fun thing to do. Because each and every one of us is so screwed up and fun in our own way. LOL.

Did I mention I almost killed everyone by making a right turn when there was an oncoming lorry? Right after that turn, I almost drove us into a BMW too.. BUT BECAUSE OF MY L33T DRIVING SKILLS, WE SURVIVED!!!

Mahjong was great too. Haven't played it for the longest time!! Hahas.. I think that was a good start to the hols eh!

The glitch only came when we went to Siglap Centre for dinner at KFC and I drove my car up a kerb =S The plastic came off from the bottom of the car, and I had to have it replaced the following day. Now, I didn't know it was only a minor thing that day, so I felt pretty much screwed up the whole night =/ It was at KFC where I realised how much a simple call can brighten up your day. =D

I ended up dragging the plastic all the way from Bedok to Serangoon, where I went to borrow a pair of scissors to cut it off. Thanks you!

So.. That was Day ONE of the holidays

Day TWO was basically just spent on going to AutoBay to replace the plastic cover under the car and eating at PP. We went playing Left4Dead2 after picking up my car. It's fun! The addition of the melee weapons really makes the game more fun and additions like the puke bomb and defibrillator made everything more interesting. Thumbs up for L4D!!

Anyways, I went back to school hoping to have dinner with someone, but well, that didn't happen. So I went on a bingeing trip with Yi-Lin instead at Vivo. AND WE SAW FIREWORKS!!! And super brilliant ones at that. Apparently it was to celebrate Vivo's 3rd anniversary. Wahhhh. Really really great. The food was good too, although I think we ordered a little too much for our own good and I had to wolf down most of it. =S

I took the chance to PageOne to buy some books too, to quell my boredom during the hols eh!

I don't actually remember what I did on Thursday, but I do remember clearing out my room... OH! I went back to school to clear my room and then to wait for the others to finish their exams. Then we went Vivo again for dinner and gift shopping. HAPPY BIRTHDAY OH KAI LI!! Hope you liked your presents eh? We celebrated her birthday at Clinic E in Clarke Quay and then spent the rest of the night playing 4 Kings. I think the plan was to go to Zirca since it was free, but it turned out that everyone was too shag from mugging to want to club =S By the end of the night, my contact lenses were literally fdry. LOL. But I made it back home in one piece.

Friday was NIGHT CYCLING DAY!!!! It rocked, really. The distance was just nice, and the food stops were great without becoming too heavy. The weather was great too: windy and not too humid. FUN FUN FUN! Thanks Kenneth for organising! Now I have busted quads and an aching butt, but it was all worth it =) We totally pwned the mega slope at Bedok. LOL.

Today? Just came back from the Anntic GL briefing from school, and I think Imma take a nap before heading out for dinner with the guys. NIGHTS~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.