Sunday, December 06, 2009

Have you ever had the thought of whether anyone would ever notice if you died the next day? I know most of you wouldn't and would use this chance to accuse me of being emo. But I just had this thought flash past my mind when I was at my grandma's eating dinner just now. I get such thoughts at times - so sue me.

I remember once sharing this thought with a friend of mine and her saying how she cried when she imagined what her friends would say at her funeral. Well, honestly I never thought that far. What would you say at my funeral? <- Tag please =P

Well, I seriously think that it wouldn't matter much if I died. Which is probably a bad thing because it means I haven't made a big enough impact with my life yet. Now, I just have to figure out exactly what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.