Wednesday, December 23, 2009

=S

Results were released today. And I am alright. I am definitely disappointed. But I have had enough of such disappointments to know that the best thing that I can possibly do is to suck it up and move on, and do better next time.

I was quite glad to be out when I got my results. I wonder what I would have done if I were at home. Mope? Probably turn on my stash of emo songs and start singing.. Or sleep.

Anyways, it was great for the youth to unite once again for lunch at Aston's today. Lunch was great, and I really missed the little lunches we had together to just hang out. I initially envisioned it to be an explaining session, but I think we just sort of mutually understood that we are all in different places now and that we will move on in our respective lives but remain closely knit as friends. Maybe Chee Keen is right. Perhaps a different setting is really better for us..

The DotA and L4D2 games were quite disastrous. I lost all the games because I sucked at them, and L4D2 hung on us halfway. I ended up feeling dizzy and like puking. =S Horrid.

The nasi lemak at the end made up for it though.. really good!

And I think that was enough adventure for one day. Super tired without knowing why. I didn't do much at all leh. Old liao, I guess..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.