Sunday, October 04, 2009

You are on Your throne, You are God alone.

Some things happened at the end of this past week that devastated me. I don't think there's a need to put up a front in my own blog, so I'll just say it. It hurts, and it's really disappointing. I would think more so for the people concerned... In fact, if I could cry out without people staring at me, I would.

I just never knew that things would come to this. All along I guess I have maintained some kind of naive thinking that that part of my life would be devoid of such nonsense. Turns out that that's never the case. Shit is just waiting for your face so that it can hit it at full force. LOL.

I HATE POLITICS!

But still I must remember that God is still in control. Yes. He's still on His throne, whatever happens. And we must all be accountable to Him in the end.

Look's like there's going to be a premature ending to this chapter of my life. Haix..

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. - 1 Corinthians 13:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.