Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Mum!


It's Mother's birthday!!

With desperation I tried to google "good mum gifts". Unfortunately there was nothing concrete enough that I could buy within a couple of hours.

The best thing that I can think of is a Gucci wallet. But of course, that is quite out of reach and belongs only to my dream where I am actually cash-rich with excess even after I bought all the things I have ever wanted. Think Mini Cooper, iPhone, Saville Row suits...

Okae, I digress. This is supposed to be about Mum.

What do people get Mums in the first place? My mum is not one who craves branded items or wears jewellery. For so many years she has slogged so that we could get the best things. Like the MBP I am using, or the iPhone that my brother has, or all the food that my sister gets. Hmm.

I am very tempted to buy a wallet. But I have limited resources =( Necklace, but she doesn't really wear them. Clothes.... not really my thing to shop for my Mum. What what what??!

Maybe a card. Arghs. HELPPPPP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.