Saturday, October 24, 2009

I went kayaking with Wei Lun and Jun Kai and ahem! Zoey after piano lesson just now. Just like old times!

It felt really good to be able to kayak after sooooooo long. For once I took on a K1 without any capsize! We went all the way out to Marina Barrage and got whistled at by security. Afterwhich we went to the Singapore Flyer. Wei Lun wanted to go up to the Merlion, but the combined wisdom of Jun Kai and me convinced him to go back before we get towed away by the PCG or something.

I have said this before, but there is really something about kayaking and the water that calms me. Perhaps more in a T1 because I don't have to worry about balance, but being out there and seeing the city from another perspective with the wind blowing in your face is quite something. Being able to go to Marina Barrage by boat is something that I bet not anyone can experience! The irony is that I have never really been there by foot before. LOL.

It was kind of weird for Wei Lun I bet.. Even I got a little irked by the mushy things they were doing to each other. EEKS. But it was altogether very sweet lah. Awww. I want that too =) Too bad. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.