Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Good Morning Upper East Siders,

Mr Suan here, your one and only source into the lives of erm.. my own life.

So yesterday was quite bad.. I guess all the gloom talk and the bad weather got to me and I just acted in accordance to my feelings. I need to get out of the school compound for a breather before I suffocate under the similar surroundings. School gets quite boring really fast when the only moving things are people. Okay, maybe not, just that I need to get away from the busyness of everything and find my serenity in.. looking at things behind glass windows. LOL.

On other news, Issue 1 of Mind Your Own BizNUS has been launched! Read all about it here. I am terribly proud of it because I haven't done a full HTML script since the longest time. Maybe since Sec 4? The fact that one of my KPI is fulfilled is cool too =)

You know you love me!

xoxo
Mr Suan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.