Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Hello world!

Today is a better day because I JUST CAUGHT A HYDRA WITH BLUEPRINTS!

19:00
I checked my trap and found that I had caught a mouse! I caught a 7 oz. Hydra mouse from the Lagoon worth 9,634 points and 5,767 gold.

The mouse also dropped the following loot:
1 Ship Blueprints, 6 Splintered Woods, 1 Rope.

Thank you God! =)

On other matters, Kai Li and Nick were kind enough to be my sounding board this afternoon and I feel so much better just letting everything out of my chest. It wasn't as screamy and dramatic as I imagined it in my head, but it sufficed..

I could really see the points that Nick was making. I guess this season is really a time of testing for me as well. I would have to learn to rely on God more and not do things on my own strength.

I just really pray that I can get out of this unscathed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.