Wednesday, March 18, 2009

zzzZ..

Having nothing to do at work is weighing on me more than I would have imagined. Without the clear permission to Facebook, blog, read NYTimes online or read Macnn.com, every minute feels like a guilt trip.

The truth of the matter is, there's nothing much for me to do in these times of lull. When everyone who is interested in the schemes of the Government after the Budget have come and gone, all that's left are the stragglers who decide to wait till now. And those are few.

The nature of the job is as such that we are dependent on walk-ins and phone enquiries. Without these, it seems like the time on my hands are growing. I hate sitting here having nothing to dooooooo..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.